Fabulous food, hot music, and a cooking DVD—perfect for easy entertaining!
Simple, flavorful salsa recipes for salsa with favorite Latin starter, main dishes, and dessert. And this exciting food tastes even better when you’re playing salsa music. Whether it’s food or music, salsa inspires fabulous Latin flavors and beats — perfect for fun and easy entertaining!
Sharon prepares all the fabulous recipes on the DVD. Cooking in her home kitchen, her step-by-step instructions make it easy and fun!
Includes illustrations for basic Salsa Dancing!
16 Recipe Cards
- Shrimp Salsa with Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Three Perfect Drinks ~ Michelada, Classic Margarita, Classic Mojito
- Olive Oil Fried Eggs with Salsa Romesco
- Grilled Shrimp with Mango and Radish Salsa
- Fish Tacos with Tomato-Avocado Salsa
- Three Refreshing Coolers ~ Watermelon Agua Fresca, Melon Agua Fresca, Horchata
- Smoky Black Beans with Eggs and Avocado-Jicama Salsa
- Chicken Tostadas with Tomato-Cucumber Salsa
- Quesadillas with Mushrooms and Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- Seared Sea Scallops with Papaya Salsa
- Pulled Pork with Avocado-Orange Salsa
- Red Snapper with Mango Pico de Gallo
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Salsa Fresca
- Salsa Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette and Spicy Toasted Pepitas
- Chipotle Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Coconut Sorbet with Mango-Strawberry Salsa and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips