The perfect gift for vegetarians, eco-savvy friends, and jazz lovers!
Favorite vegetarian recipes arranged by season for easy healthy cooking. Includes an at-a-glance seasonal produce chart and practical advice for buying organic.
Your fabulous dinners will be complemented by the cool jazz CD with fresh takes on favorite songs performed by jazz giants Dave Ellis (sax), Jeremy Pelt (trumpet), Joe Locke (vibes), Peter Barshay (bass), and Lewis Nash (drums).
The easy to clean, sturdy recipe cards—featuring an inspiring food photo of each dish, cook’s tips, and shopping lists—travel conveniently from the kitchen to the grocery store.
16 Recipe Cards
- Spa Salad with Soba Noodle Salad
- Carrot-Ginger Soup with Coconut Milk
- Spring Green Risotto
- Almond-Orange Olive Oil Cake, Balsamic Strawberries
- Black Bean Tostadas with Two Salsas
- Spaghetti with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Zucchini Frittata
- Melons and Blueberries with Warm Ginger Sauce
- Poached Pear Salad with Gorgonzola, Pomegranate Seeds
- Mushroom Ragout and Soft Parmesan Polenta
- Delicata Squash Stuffed with Roasted Red Grapes
- Cranberry-Almond Pie, Nutty Graham Cracker Crust
- Roasted Beets and Orange Salad
- Classic Minestrone Soup
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Warm Chocolate Pudding with Candied Orange Peel