Subtle aromas of white pepper and sweet grass with floral undertones. Medium-bodied with grassy notes, fresh olive fruit and a slight pepper finish. Crafted from organically farmed Mission and Tuscan olive varietals that are grown, harvested and pressed in California under the strictest conditions.
Acidity: Less than 1%
• As a bread dipper with a crusty Italian or French bread
• Drizzle over thick slices of grilled bread topped with ripe tomatoes and fresh ground pepper
• Combine with our Cabernet or Balsamic vinegar to create a dipping oil or vinaigrette
• Toss with garlic, herbs & pasta
• Substitute for butter on potatoes and toss with fresh herbs
• Infuse with garlic and herbs and let steep 15-30 minutes